Sunday, May 3, 2015

Recent 2016 Committments

I have met so many awesome people from playing club volleyball, it is crazy that we only have 1 more year left. I always get really excited when someone commits because I know how hard all of these girls have worked for it. The recruiting process is fun but it is an awesome feeling being able to say you have committed. I just wanted to recognize the girls that have committed in Iowa in the 2016 class, that I know. I am blessed to have been able to compete with all of them these last couple of years. There is so much volleyball talent in Iowa and I really wouldn't be the player I am today without the opportunity to compete with these extremely talented players. I wish all of you the best of luck in your college careers.

Brinley Milbrath: Northern Illinois University
Danielle Pennington: Loyola University Chicago
Elle Tubbs: Drake University
Megan Sharkey: Rutgers University
Josie Herbst: University of Nevada Las Vegas (UNLV)
Mac Conlon: Creighton University
Haley Poula: Upper Iowa University
Mykal Sadler: University of Missouri Kansas City (UMKC)
Abbi Staack: University of Northern Iowa (UNI)
Karlie Taylor: University of Northern Iowa (UNI)

Word Count: 200



No comments:

Post a Comment